YOUR CAT WILL . . .
- receive more attention & supervision than it would if home alone 23½ hours a day
- be comfy in all weather conditions with experienced and trained caregivers
- have plenty of space and privacy from other cat guests in individual 3-level cabins
- be secure in a “cabin” designed to foil feline escape artists!
- have the use of a personal scratching post
- be pampered & spoiled in a manner that your cat has become accustomed
- enjoy soft music & comforting aromatherapy (and NO barking!)
- have individual daily playroom and lap time
- have Maid Service for daily fresh litter & fresh water, and catered meals twice daily
- be monitored by a Veterinary Assistant on staff (no exposure to sick cats here!)
- be medicated, if necessary, for Diabetes, Thyroid, infections, etc.
- be safe from dogs, coyotes, and other outdoor critters
- be secure while you travel, move, or build/remodel your home
- return home with a souvenir cat toy (!)
. . . and YOUR home WILL NOT be destroyed by your
lonely, bored, or frightened cat!
“Frick” and “Frack” were only 4 months old when their owner very wisely (!)
boarded them at Hideout Cattery rather than giving them 23 ½ hours unsupervised
run of the house while she was away (a successful, busy Pet Sitter will only be able to allow a half hour at each stop). They were fun, very energetic, and since Hideout Cattery is kitten-proofed, they safely enjoyed their visit.
Benefits of Boarding at HIDEOUT CATTERY in OUR Home!